Re: koji not running new repo anymore?

On Sat, 26 Jan 2008 11:30:23 +0100
Hans de Goede <j w r degoede hhs nl> wrote:

> Yesterday evening (about 10 hours ago) I build goffice through a
> chainbuild and the chainbuild failed in wait repo because it hat
> waited for more then 2 hours.
>
> I tried building gnumeric again, but it failed as the new goffice
> still isn't included into the buildrepo.
>
> So it looks like for some reason koji has stopped running newrepo
> build-f9 at regular interviews.

Hrm, kojira (the daemon that notices builds and requests new repos) is
running and I see newRepo tasks being completed.

http://koji.fedoraproject.org/koji/taskinfo?taskID=374372 at 06:01 koji time
http://koji.fedoraproject.org/koji/taskinfo?taskID=374317 at 05:38 koji time
http://koji.fedoraproject.org/koji/taskinfo?taskID=374271 at 05:18 koji time

and so on and so forth.

Ah, however I see that there was a period of time between 15:20~ and
03:00~ that kojira wasn't firing off new repos.  Strange, but it seems
to be working again.

--
Jesse Keating