Re: long term support release

Ralf Corsepius <rc040203 freenet de> writes:

> To me, Fedora has evolved into "unstable rawhide snapshots" while CentOS
> is yesterday's stuff. The mid-ground is missing.

I think a continously-updated Fedora is the thing. I.e. no new release
every X months, just continuous updates (including things like
Gnome/KDE/kernel upgrades). And perhaps a (minimal) snapshot every X
months so a fresh bootstrap isn't a PITA.

Like the current kernel model, comparing to the old one.
--
Krzysztof Halasa