Re: Is there a gdmsetup replacement yet for rawhide?

Bruno Wolff III <bruno <at> wolff.to> writes:
> I noticed that gdmsetup has gone away in rawhide, but I haven't been
> able to find its replacement yet. Can someone provide some guidance here?

1. su -
2. yum install kdebase-workspace
3. sed -i -e 's/^DISPLAYMANAGER=/#DISPLAYMANAGER=/g' /etc/sysconfig/desktop
4. echo 'DISPLAYMANAGER="KDE"' >>/etc/sysconfig/desktop
5. systemsettings
6. set up KDM to your liking
7. be thankful for us not drinking the "there should be only one" kool-aid
8. enjoy!

        Kevin Kofler