Re: Problems with bodhi and security updates

One thing you could try:
* change the type to Bugfix,
* request push to stable,
* change it back to Security.
Unless they fixed that, it'll bypass the security team approval process. ;-)

I accidentally discovered that because when I pushed the qimageblitz execstack
fix, I requested a push to stable as a regular update, then realized it has
security implications so I set the security flag, the result is that they're
now sitting in stable and have "Security team approval: False".

        Kevin Kofler