Re: InstantMirror needs a rethink

Jeffrey Tadlock wrote:

This is more to the point I was trying to make.  Should InstantMirror
be trying to be the perfect Fedora-specific mirroring setup?  I think
it is a good tool for the small office and home user enthusiast niche.
 The ones just looking to cache updates locally with minimal fuss
without the need to maintain a full fledged local mirror or implement
a transparent proxy.  Maintaining as such a tool might be a better
goal for the InstantMirror project than trying to grow it into a tool
that it is not.

Today:
Hey great! I installed InstantMirror and it is working great! That was easy!

3 months from now:
Hey, why did all my applications stop working?

Warren