Re: bodhi 0.4.10 features

Luke Macken <lmacken redhat com> writes:
> I agree with Tom that either ERRATA or CURRENTRELEASE are probably the most
> sane, but we definitely need to come to a consensus, and make it official.

FWIW, while the bug status definitions don't make it perfectly clear,
I get the following subtext from them:

	ERRATA: yessir, this is a bug, I just fixed it.

	CURRENTRELEASE: yessir, this is a bug, but it was fixed already.
	Why aren't you up2date?

So ERRATA seems to more nearly match the implications of a bug that is
to be closed upon release of an update.  The main argument I can see for
using CURRENTRELEASE is that it provides the opportunity to specify a
fixed-in-which-version field ... but I've never understood why ERRATA
doesn't require that same version info.

			regards, tom lane