Re: Fedora Education Spin

sebastian when com wrote:
I have built a Fedora live cd with educational apps. The kickstart file is here: http://fedoraproject.org/wiki/SebastianDziallas/Education

Some feedback would be great, so maybe you could tell me, if you have any suggestions or recommendations.

I understand you used claws-mail as default due to size concerns, but if you look at our application usage statistics [1], will see Thunderbird is a much popular choice (and the package is not that big), maybe it is a better default?

And how about some "advanced" applications, like Gimp and Inkscape? I think "education" should not be only about "absolute beginners" and having such applications available to learn is very useful.

[1] - http://online.gnome.org/applications