Re: long term support release

Les Mikesell wrote:

There are plenty of heavy duty jobs on Linux these days - Avaya phone switches, F5's BigIP load balancers, etc. would be mission critical in a lot of places. But I don't think they use the fedora updates... And I doubt if they want linux to be "interesting".

Some of them do use Fedora but these boxes are not ones that accept updates as it is.

Rahul