Re: In rawhide prelink -avR doesn't work, switch to -avmR

On Mon, Jan 28, 2008 at 05:13:10 +0000,
  Bill Crawford <billcrawford1970 gmail com> wrote:
> On Sunday 27 January 2008 02:33:46 Bruno Wolff III wrote:
>
> > Is that something that should be added to prelink.conf as shipped?
> > (There already is a number of blacklisted libraries there.)
>
> In my opinion yes ;-) I'd suggest opening a bug against either openoffice.org
> or prelink, preferably the former.

After making sure that works in my case I'll file a bugzilla. I'll also
refer back to the thread to explain why I am picking on Open Office
as I am not in a position to argue that there isn't much point in
prelinking the Open Office library. (I don't doubt you, but if I am asked
why I am claiming that my only answer is because someone told me so.)