Re: In rawhide prelink -avR doesn't work, switch to -avmR

On Mon, Jan 28, 2008 at 11:27:58 -0500,
  Jakub Jelinek <jakub redhat com> wrote:
> On Sat, Jan 26, 2008 at 04:23:26PM -0600, Bruno Wolff III wrote:
>
> Why are you leaving -m out?  For 32-bit address space, if you have many
> shared libraries -m is very important, there isn't really enough address
> space in the default ranges to fit thousands of shared libraries.
> /etc/sysconfig/prelink has
> PRELINK_OPTS=-mR
> as the default...

OK. I missed that when prelink was called in /etc/cron.daily/prelink it
was pulling in extra options. So eventually prelink would have been run
correctly. I just did things wrong while trying to speed the process up.
(In the past not using -m worked, but I suspect that it was pretty close
to not working and things switched over the limit in F9.)

So this was all user error.

Thanks for the help.