Re: long term support release

Rahul Sundaram wrote:
Les Mikesell wrote:
\
Agreed, but there is a general trend... And ideally, I'd like to see alternative update repos so both could be available for everything that could be built both ways so only the people with their own 'no new features' policies would be stuck with the downrev versions of applications they use.

There are alternative repos available for sometime and was even discussed in fedora-list before. If you missed it, post there and ask and contribute to them if you can.

The alternate repos I'm looking for would have current or fedora-rev apps built to install in RHEL/CentOS, hopefully with at least as much QA as fedora updates would have. If that exists I have missed it.

--
  Les Mikesell
   lesmikesell gmail com