Re: long term support release

Les Mikesell wrote:

The alternate repos I'm looking for would have current or fedora-rev apps built to install in RHEL/CentOS, hopefully with at least as much QA as fedora updates would have. If that exists I have missed it.

Yes. That was what was announced. I frequently delete the archives so look it up yourself or ask in the list.

Rahul