Re: long term support release

Rahul Sundaram wrote:

The alternate repos I'm looking for would have current or fedora-rev apps built to install in RHEL/CentOS, hopefully with at least as much QA as fedora updates would have. If that exists I have missed it.

Yes. That was what was announced. I frequently delete the archives so look it up yourself or ask in the list.

I've seen announcements like that over the years but they all looked like one-man shows instead of an actual project that you could count on continuing. On the other hand I guess freshrpms started that way ages ago and is still very usable.

--
  Les Mikesell
   lesmikesell gmail com