Re: InstantMirror needs a rethink

Rahul Sundaram escribió:
Jeremy Katz wrote:
On Sun, 2008-01-27 at 15:55 -0600, Douglas McClendon wrote:
I'm still waiting for someone to tell me how to accomplish the same thing for an anaconda install (kickstart or regular).

We'll hopefully be having some proxy support within the second stage[1]
in Fedora 9

Jeremy

[1] This means that you'll need to be booting from the
to-be-renamed-rescuecd.iso as opposed to boot.iso or at least have a
direct URL to a stage2.img.  But packages via a proxy is part of the
plan

Isn't it the plan to get rid of boot.iso entirely?

Can I ask where to get InstantMirror? yum doesn't find anything.