Fedora Rel-Eng Meeting Recap 2008-JAN-29

Recap and full IRC transcript found here:
http://fedoraproject.org/wiki/ReleaseEngineering/Meetings/2008-01-28

Please make corrections and clarifications to the wiki page.

== Upcoming Alpha Release ==
 * Still working on building Alpha
* Most of Alpha blocker bugs have been addressed: https://bugzilla.redhat.com/showdependencytree.cgi?id=428703 * Unaddressed bugs will be added to ''known issues'' list for the Alpha release notes * If we do not have good trees to hand to IS by the evening of 2008-01-29 we slip alpha release again * slip just for pushing the bits around, but not for fixing anything else

== IRC Transcript ==