Re: bodhi 0.4.10 features

Jon Stanley <jonstanley <at> gmail.com> writes:
> Yep.  I just came up with a catchy slogan for this: "the rule of ones"
> (OK, maybe not so catchy :) ).  ONE bug == ONE problem in ONE release
> (F7, F8, and rawhide).  It's even got a big red box in
> http://fedoraproject.org/wiki/JohnPoelstra/BugLifeCycle :)

This is entirely unworkable in practice. I therefore agree with Mamuro Tasaka,
Ralf Cors├ępius and others and completely oppose this policy.

The Bodhi feature of being able to not close bugs automatically was requested
by several maintainers and implemented at their request, taking it back
constitutes a huge regression.

        Kevin Kofler