Re: long term support release

Richard Hally wrote:
Jeff Spaleta wrote:
On Jan 25, 2008 12:35 AM, Patrice Dumas <pertusus free fr> wrote:
snip

there needs to be some plan to actually make sure that
happens so we don't mislead users.  A purpose and scope defined well
enough so that I can track some sort of performance metric.

-jef

Does such a thing("some sort of performance metric") exist for Fedora itself?

Richard

That would be impossible... one cannot have a performance metric of something so vague as a whole project this size (except in politics).

--
Andrew Farris <lordmorgul gmail com> www.lordmorgul.net