Re: long term support release

Andrew Farris wrote:

there needs to be some plan to actually make sure that
happens so we don't mislead users.  A purpose and scope defined well
enough so that I can track some sort of performance metric.

-jef

Does such a thing("some sort of performance metric") exist for Fedora itself?

Richard

That would be impossible... one cannot have a performance metric of something so vague as a whole project this size (except in politics).

If you can't measure something, how can you ever improve it - or know whether you did?

--
  Les Mikesell
   lesmikesell gmail com