Re: Debian style net-install ISOs (from FudCON Raleigh)

MD> Fedora could really use Debian style net install ISOs.

It's strange to see that, because I've never done a Fedora install any
way other than how you describe.  Even on my home machines, over a
cable modem.  So, I guess whatever changes are required must be pretty
simple since this already works.  I suppose you could improve ease of
use by eliminating the need to type in a couple of URLs.

 - J<