Re: Debian style net-install ISOs (from FudCON Raleigh)

On Tue, 2008-01-29 at 18:01 -0500, Michael DeHaan wrote:
> Fedora could really use Debian style net install ISOs.

You do realize that the rescuecd can already basically be used in this
fashion?

And that's one of the reasons that in Fedora 9, we've been planning to
rename that image.  Also, with the work that clumens has been doing,
we'll be able to delay repository selection in that case until you get
to the second stage.  Which will then give the ability to do things like
using mirrorlists, proxies, etc.

Jeremy