Re: Debian style net-install ISOs (from FudCON Raleigh)

2008/1/29, Chris Adams <cmadams hiwaay net>:
> > I imagine the bandwidth savings for Fedora could be huge
>
> Doubtful.  That DVD download is usually used more than once, while all
> network installs will always download a whole lot of stuff each time.

What about optionally generate an installation media, at the end of
the install process, containing all packages downloaded? It would be
an interesting feature, would it be useful? How hard would be to
integrate revisor in Anaconda?

--
Davidson Paulo
http://fedoraproject.org/wiki/DavidsonPaulo