Re: Libsoup troubles in rawhide (compat-libsoup22 needed)

Matthias Clasen wrote:
Dan really went out of his way to handle the api breakage as well as
possible. He had patches for all affected gnome packages before even
doing the 2.3.0 release, and he has only made the release after the
Gnome release team strongly encouraged him to get libsoup 2.4 into
Gnome 2.22.
He has also provided a patch for libtranslate by now

I would like to see the patch... (I am a current maintainer of libtranslate, and have contacts with upstream).

Could you hint him to send the patch for me? (I maintain libtrabslate now).

Dmitry Butskoy
http://www.fedoraproject.org/wiki/DmitryButskoy