Re: Bug reporting HOWTO

Matej Cepl wrote:
While thinking about other threads on bug triaging etc. and while reading http://www.linuxindex.com/2008/01/18/bryce-harrington-bug-reporting-in-Ubuntu/ I wrote some list of things which might help users to write better bug reports (and us to get them solved more quickly). It is currently on http://fedoraproject.org/wiki/Matej_Cepl/Bug_Triage/Bug_reporting_HOWTO but I plan to move it to BugTriage category once I will get enough feedback to be happy with it.

Would you please comment on this, what could be helpful, what is missing, and what should be removed?

Might be useful to merge with

http://fedoraproject.org/wiki/BugsAndFeatureRequests

Rahul