Re: F9 for Eeepc

Jon Nettleton wrote:

For other eeepc users I just wanted to mention that I hacked on
devilspie to include matching on the geometry attributes of a window.
Long story short you can use it now to say if a window is taller than
480 pixels you can either set it to resize smaller or maximize
vertically.

This still doesn't work for dialog's yet, I am looking at gtk and a
few other places that I might hack around fixes to make them fit on
the small resolution better.

FYI, there was a discussion in

https://www.redhat.com/archives/fedora-advisory-board/2008-January/msg00277.html

If you are interested in contacting them for merging back changes, let the board know.

Rahul