Re: Cannot access the Hardware Clock via any known method

Le Mer 30 janvier 2008 15:05, Rex Dieter a écrit :

> yep, spot and I chatted about this @ FUDCon, his guess was that
> hwclock was
> running too early, possibly before udev had a chance to
> create /dev/rtc.  ??

I think I don't have this message with my home-built mm kernels, so
it's probably a mistake in rawhide's kernel config (IIRC there are two
rtc stacks in the kernel now and you get this message if you build the
wrong one, or both)

--
Nicolas Mailhot