Re: Cannot access the Hardware Clock via any known method

On Jan 30, 2008 3:39 PM, Steve Grubb <sgrubb redhat com> wrote:

Thanks for the info. I joined the bug. This bug makes rawhide hard to use for
development work because autotools complains about the timestamp being in the
future. Some things also refuse to build.

-Steve

In the meantime, if you're on a network, enable NTP and checkmark "Synchronize system clock before starting service". This doesn't solve the issue but at least corrects the time offset [+1 hour at every reboot in my case] at an early stage of the boot procedure. This should allow you to go on without being bothered by error messages like the ones you have reported.