Re: How much personal information is necessary to close a bug?

2008/1/30 Toshio Kuratomi <a badger gmail com>:

>  Whether a bug triager must be a "contributor" in this
>  sense is up to Jon Stanley and John Poelstra to decide at this point as
>  they're running the new triaging effort.

Yes, we decided that in the FESCo meeting that cla_done is required
(in non-Fedora terms, you are a "contributor" - that way there is no
problem with using what folks put in there in release
notes/documentation/training/whatever we want.