Re: pulseaudio causing crashing of applications

Benjamin Kreuter wrote:
No, but I have had problems with pulseaudio and arts on the same system. I wasn't around to hear the discussion about including pulseaudio in F8...why did we go down that road?

Maybe because pulseaudio is to arts what playstation is to atari? Now I'm a big fan of atari, but its old. Pulseaudio is very cool, just not perfect yet.

--
Andrew Farris <lordmorgul gmail com> www.lordmorgul.net