Re: Smolt RFC: File System Information

Eric Sandeen wrote:

> So ideally I guess I'd like to see essentially df & df -i information
> for any real (non-loop?) devices in /dev.

Oh, one other thing I considered is that *if* the mountpoint is a
FHS-specified path (hence no privacy issues), then reporting it might be
interesting too - see what's used on /var vs. /tmp vs /home etc, and if
it's /secret-project then just report "other" - but that probably
complicates things a little.

-Eric