Re: pulseaudio causing crashing of applications

Chris Snook wrote:

> Don't get me wrong, I'm thrilled that the Gnome developers are pushing
> ahead with all this neat stuff, but I wish they'd just let KDE be KDE if
> they're not even going to bother testing it.

"They" != Gnome developers.  They = KDE SIG.  If you want someone to
criticize and blame, blame the right people. :)

That said, disabling pa support in kde is relatively simple (we left it
optional on purpose):
rpm -e kde-settings-pulseaudio alsa-plugins-pulseaudio
(and restart your kde session).

-- Rex