Re: Firefox and Epiphany crash after today's updates

On 01/31/2008 12:38 PM, Jakub 'Livio' Rusinek wrote:
Until Firefox 3 is released I'm hunting on their bugs and filing them.
When Firefox 3 is released, I'll be one of the first testers.

You're missing my point. I am shipping CVS code snapshots of Firefox 3. You know, just like you are downloading from mozilla.org. But in RPM format instead of a tarball. Specifically for Fedora. Not generic builds that will work in every distro (provided that they have the minimum requirements). So my builds will perform a bit better.