Re: Firefox and Epiphany crash after today's updates

On 01/31/2008 01:51 PM, Jakub 'Livio' Rusinek wrote:
Dnia 31-01-2008, czw o godzinie 13:46 -0500, Christopher Aillon pisze:
On 01/31/2008 12:38 PM, Jakub 'Livio' Rusinek wrote:
Until Firefox 3 is released I'm hunting on their bugs and filing them.
When Firefox 3 is released, I'll be one of the first testers.
You're missing my point. I am shipping CVS code snapshots of Firefox 3. You know, just like you are downloading from mozilla.org. But in RPM format instead of a tarball. Specifically for Fedora. Not generic builds that will work in every distro (provided that they have the minimum requirements). So my builds will perform a bit better.

I'm testing mostly how Firefox integrates with Linux and how much does
it suck [kidding] :P .

And it doesn't matter for me if I have RPM or tarball, because of what
I'm testing.

I've seen your bugs. It really doesn't matter. So why not use Fedora's RPM builds?