Re: Firefox and Epiphany crash after today's updates

On 01/31/2008 03:57 PM, Jakub 'Livio' Rusinek wrote:
Because I need fresh vanilla sources. Even 28hrs matter here.

My builds are fresh vanilla. But if you always want to have the tip, why aren't you pulling from CVS and compiling your own? Because the nightly builds at mozilla.org aren't always vanilla either, and are sometimes older than mine.