Re: Firefox and Epiphany crash after today's updates

Dnia 31-01-2008, czw o godzinie 16:51 -0500, Christopher Aillon pisze:
> On 01/31/2008 03:57 PM, Jakub 'Livio' Rusinek wrote:
> > Because I need fresh vanilla sources. Even 28hrs matter here.
>
> My builds are fresh vanilla.  But if you always want to have the tip,
> why aren't you pulling from CVS and compiling your own?  Because the
> nightly builds at mozilla.org aren't always vanilla either, and are
> sometimes older than mine.

I don't care if they're older than yours. I'll use their builds and
you'll not gonna stop me from doing this.

I'm not a fresh vanilla fanatic, but I just want to test super-hyper
fresh FUNCTIONALITY and... ARTWORK ;D .

Bugs I'm filing are not so important, so it doesn't matter if I you your
or their builds.

But its better if I use their builds, becase then its easier to find
what changes current build has. What's the difference (all the commits
can be listed, because build are signed with a number).

--
Jakub 'Livio' Rusinek
http://liviopl.jogger.pl/