Re: Review? LiveUSB persistence

Douglas McClendon wrote:
I keep hearing these crazy rumors that RedHat actually wants to subject actual users to my LiveUSB persistence feature next/this month.

Oops, thunderbird tab completion combined with laziness got this addressed here instead of fedora-livecd-list. Though honestly it may technically fall outside the scope of fedora* anyway. But... I'll just leave the question here, as part of the reason I asked it was that I hadn't gotten any recent feedback on the issue on fedora-livecd-list.

-dmc