Re: Help wanted with Samba4 and OpenChange

Jesse Barnes wrote:

I've been really looking forward to this; how can I help? What's involved with co-maintainership? At the very least I can help with testing and such...

If you are new to Fedora, get a Fedora account at

https://admin.fedoraproject.org/accounts/

Then sign up for co-maintaining the package at

https://admin.fedoraproject.org/pkgdb

You might also want to refer the following documents

http://fedoraproject.org/wiki/PackageMaintainers/HowToGetSponsored
http://fedoraproject.org/wiki/PackageMaintainers/Policy/EncourageComaintainership

You can test the packages by using rawhide and providing feedback via bugzilla or bodhi, the updates system at

https://admin.fedoraproject.org/updates

Rahul