Copyright licence finder?

I wondered if, in auditing for licence tag correctness, if anybody had
written a copyright/licence block finder?

I'm thinking of a tool that looks for comment blocks in C code that look
like copyright notices, and complies them together listing only unique
licences.

It could be very useful in finding the full list of unique licences (of
the BSD variety in particular) for filling out the licence tag, as the
output could be pushed into a file to comply with the 'acknowledgement
in the source or documentation requirement, for binary packages.

A possible output could look like the manually constructed copyright
files in Debian/ubuntu:
http://changelogs.ubuntu.com/changelogs/pool/universe/w/wmi/wmi_0.1.6-1/python-wmi.copyright

Andrew Bartlett
--