Re: Koji build failure on ppc64 without visible errors

Jesse Keating wrote:
On Wed, 2008-07-02 at 23:47 +0200, Gérard Milmeister wrote:
The following tasks failed on ppc64:
However the build log shows no errors, the build simply
stops after creating the src rpm.

Any ideas?

DEBUG util.py:250:  No Package Found for ffcall

Mock exist 10 means something in root.log failed, IE initing the
buildroot or installing the build requires.

"BuildrootError: error building package (arch ppc64), mock exited with status 10 "

Which is not really intuitive. That message should probably tell people where to look, or even provide a direct link to the log file in question since we know what arch failed and what log file we need.