Re: Request to re-add option to disable SELinux

On Thu, Jul 03, 2008 at 11:50:59 +0300,
  Ahmed Kamal <email ahmedkamal googlemail com> wrote:
> Another suggestion, is when something breaks because of selinux, and I get a
> balloon about it. However, I am unable to modify selinux policy to
> "correctly" fix that problem. The suggestion is to allow the user a

audit2allow can be used to let the program run. As far as "correctly" fixing
things, that isn't going to be automated. In a lot of cases its the program
that is broken, not the policy. Someone needs to look at what is happening
and figure out what the real problem is.