Re: Fedora 9 ia64 now available

Richard W.M. Jones wrote:
Sorry if this is a stupid question, but you mention that there are
builders on that IA64 page, but I don't see any option to build (eg
Rawhide packages) against IA64 in Koji.

Build for ia64:
$ koji --weburl=http://ia64.koji.fedoraproject.org/koji \
	--server=http://ia64.koji.fedoraproject.org/kojihub \
	build --scratch dist-f10 some.rpm/cvstag

Build for sparc:
$ koji --weburl=http://sparc.koji.fedoraproject.org/koji \
	--server=http://sparc.koji.fedoraproject.org/kojihub \
	build --scratch dist-f10 some.rpm/cvstag

At least, that's what I did when fixing build failures on these architectures that I got emails about.

Paul.