Re: Java status?

Kevin Kofler wrote:
> Andrew Haley <aph <at> redhat.com> writes:
>> Be aware that full OpenJDK support is only
>> available on a few platforms, so there are gaps to fill.
>
> Speaking on OpenJDK's platform support, are there any plans to do anything with
> twisti's Cacao work or is Shark the way to go?

I have Cacao as a back-burner project and I'll be investigating
it through the summer.  It looks very interesting, and it now
seems to be stabilizing enough to be more than just an
experimental curiosity.  All help is welcome, of course: simply
building Cacao + OpenJDK on one of the secondary arches and
reporting back on how well it works would be massively useful.

Andrew.