Re: F-9 Updates : gnome-sharp and gtk-sharp2

On Fri, 2008-07-04 at 14:55 +0200, Xavier Lamien wrote:

> Hello mono's packages maintainers,
>
> I plan to update gnome-sharp to version 2.20.0 and gtk-sharp2 to version
> 2.12.0 on the next days for the current fedora release F-9.
> Those packages will for first be pushed to test (also until all of you will
> have a look on your related mono packages).
>
> Let me know if you have any trouble.

Given the number of things this broke in devel, I really don't think
this is a good idea for the stable Fedora 9 release.  Please please
please keep a thought to keeping stable releases stable, and not do
version bumping all over the place just for fun, especially on a highly
dependent package like the above listed.

--
Jesse Keating
Fedora -- FreedomĀ² is a feature!