Re: F-9 Updates : gnome-sharp and gtk-sharp2

Jesse Keating wrote:
On Fri, 2008-07-04 at 14:55 +0200, Xavier Lamien wrote:
Hello mono's packages maintainers,

I plan to update gnome-sharp to version 2.20.0 and gtk-sharp2 to version
2.12.0 on the next days for the current fedora release F-9.
Those packages will for first be pushed to test (also until all of you will
have a look on your related mono packages).

Let me know if you have any trouble.

Given the number of things this broke in devel, I really don't think
this is a good idea for the stable Fedora 9 release.  Please please
please keep a thought to keeping stable releases stable, and not do
version bumping all over the place just for fun, especially on a highly
dependent package like the above listed.
+1 too much collateral damage at the moment, I'd sooner see us wait until everything in Rawhide is fixed and then a while, at least 2 weeks.

- Nigel