Re: F-9 Updates : gnome-sharp and gtk-sharp2

DN> 2008/7/5 Alex Lancaster <alexl users sourceforge net>:
>>
>> If gtkhtml-sharp isn't packaged we need to get it into review
>> pronto.

DN> Agreed, provide me with the review ticket and I will waste no
DN> time. I am happy to see work going on to improve Mono on Fedora.

There's no package review for gnome-desktop-sharp (which is actually
where gtkhtml was moved to after 2.19/2.20) submitted by anyone as
yet.  If you want to put together a package (I don't really use mono
myself much), I'll be happy to review it.

This package was created only after gnome-sharp-2.20 was released.
Source here:

http://ftp.gnome.org/pub/gnome/sources/gnome-desktop-sharp/2.20/

Alex