F-9 Updates : gnome-sharp and gtk-sharp2

Xavier Lamien laxathom at fedoraproject.org
Sat Jul 5 06:16:58 UTC 2008

On Sat, Jul 5, 2008 at 3:46 AM, Alex Lancaster <alexl at users.sourceforge.net>
wrote:

> DN> 2008/7/5 Alex Lancaster <alexl at users.sourceforge.net>:
> >>
> >> If gtkhtml-sharp isn't packaged we need to get it into review
> >> pronto.
>
> DN> Agreed, provide me with the review ticket and I will waste no
> DN> time. I am happy to see work going on to improve Mono on Fedora.
>
> There's no package review for gnome-desktop-sharp (which is actually
> where gtkhtml was moved to after 2.19/2.20) submitted by anyone as
> yet.  If you want to put together a package (I don't really use mono
> myself much), I'll be happy to review it.
>
> This package was created only after gnome-sharp-2.20 was released.
> Source here:
>
> http://ftp.gnome.org/pub/gnome/sources/gnome-desktop-sharp/2.20/

Correct,
gtkhtml has been removed from gnome-sharp and it is noted in the spec file
as well but,
yeah not in the changelog, my bad to also forget added it in the changelog.
I'm already work to provide gnome-desktop-sharp quickly to fix this. the
review request will be spawn in the next few hours.

Feel free to bug me on this.

--
Xavier.t Lamien