Re: Proposed SIG: Windows MinGW cross-compiler SIG

On Mon, Jul 07, 2008 at 11:54:18AM +0100, Jonathan Underwood wrote:
> I would very much love to see this, as I always end up rolling my own
> tool chain to cross compile for windows anyway, largely for GSL and
> other scientific libraries. I would be happy to help out in the
> "package monkey" sense if the SIG could identify tasks they need help
> with.

Well we could certainly do with your experience in that case, because
there are loads of unanswered issues ...  I've started a list of
packages that we would like to see (just for libvirt) on the SIG page:

  https://fedoraproject.org/wiki/SIGs/MinGW

Rich.

http://et.redhat.com/~rjones/virt-p2v