Re: Request to re-add option to disable SELinux - compromise

On Mon, Jul 07, 2008 at 04:32:29 -0400,
  max bianco <maximilianbianco gmail com> wrote:

> Can an option to completely disable the ability to disable SELinux be
> added? I'd rather there was no way to turn it off at all.

You can already do this post install, so that the only way to disable involves
rebooting. And you can make it so that someone has to physically touch the
box and do something extreme (pull a disk, the cmos battery or something
similar) to be able to disable it.