Re: Request to re-add option to disable SELinux - compromise

jeff wrote:
The policy has already been fixed

Which policy?

SELinux policy of course. The bug your referenced has more details.

I didn't mean to drag swfdec into this--I pointed at that bug for this quote (which I should have made more clear):

Developers frequently do turn off on all sort of security measures including firewalls just to avoid having to debug such issues. It is not very relevant for regular users.

Rahul