Re: Request to re-add option to disable SELinux - compromise

2008/7/7 jeff <moe blagblagblag org>:
Rahul Sundaram wrote:
jeff wrote:
Well, that's a broad policy. I'm just talking about the ability to disable it, not removing it altogether or whatever.

That wasn't clear from your reference to the bugzilla report which was very specifically due to the interactions between swfdec being installed by default and issues with SELinux policy which has subsequently been fixed.

I'm not trying to talk about swfdec *AT ALL*. I referenced that bug report to show that even Linus Torvalds himself typically disables selinux (along with probably hundreds of thousands of other people).

Because Linus Torvalds perfectly describes our average user?