Re: Request to re-add option to disable SELinux - compromise

jeff wrote:
I'm not trying to talk about swfdec *AT ALL*. I referenced that bug report to show that even Linus Torvalds himself typically disables selinux (along with probably hundreds of thousands of other people).

What Linus does hardly represents the case for the average end user and citing him as an example makes no sense to me as I explained earlier. We all don't choose our text editor, desktop environment or system architecture based on that either.

Sorry I'm not being very clear.
> The proposal is simply to satisfy the people that want SELinux by default and the people that don't want SELinux at install time. It meets the needs of both with minimal changes to fedora.

Alright.

Rahul